DON’T MISS OUT ON THE EXCITEMENT!
JOIN THE DECATUR LAKESIDE TRIATHLON VOLUNTEER TEAM
As a volunteer, you may be asked to assist in one or more of the following areas:
- Event setup 2-3 days prior to event
- Event registration and packet distribution
- Athlete body marking
- Swim Patrol
- Transition Area
- Course direction - be a Cheerleader for the race participants!
- Finish line...directing athletes and assisting with timing
- Water stations
- Athlete & Volunteer Food Distribution
- Traffic Control
- Tear-down course
T-shirts, course maps, volunteer instructions and volunteer food tickets will be passed out during Registration. Onsite registration for ATHLETES and VOLUNTEERS is Friday, July 7 (4-7pm) and Saturday, July 8 (4-7pm) under the big tent (Spectator Village) near the Beach House in Nelson Park. You can also register immediately before each race - Registration opens at 5:45am on Saturday for the Kids Race and 5:00am on Sunday for the Adult Race.